[Grok-dev] z3c.testsetup 0.2.3 released (was: zope.testing autodiscovery)

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Jun 25 12:07:53 EDT 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Schnerring wrote:

> * Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> [2008-06-24 11:11]:
> > The 2.2 release of z3c.testsetup pulls in zope.app.testing only for the
> > internal tests. It is not a requirement any more for simply using the
> > package (except you want Zope integration tests, of course). The 'hard'
> > requirements now are: setuptools, zope.testing and martian only.
>
> That sounds great! Unfortunately, I'm getting this instead:

[snip]
>     from zope.app.testing.functional import (
> ImportError: No module named app.testing.functional

I just did a quick bugfix release 0.2.3 which should fix this error and
is now available at cheeseshop. Any feedback whether it works (without
zope.app.testing) is welcome.

For Grok users the old version is still fine.

While doing the release Martijns and Philipps checklist 'Releasing
Software' (http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/releasing-software)
was very helpful again. Thank you very much, guys!

Kind regards,

--
Uli