[Grok-dev] easy_install -U grokproject gets me 0.7dev

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun Mar 16 15:29:35 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Today I tried to make sure I had the latest grokproject. Unfortunately
easy_install -U grokproject gets me 0.7dev, which was never released,
possibly because it pulls it directly from SVN trunk?

Does this mean that when people install grokproject they get grokproject
0.7 immediately, including the z3c.autoinclude integration? That's not
exactly the way we want to do releases, and I'm not even sure that'll
work with Grok 0.11.x!

What can be done about this? Remove the grokproject SVN URL?