[Grok-dev] Grok on FISL

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Wed Mar 19 11:02:20 EDT 2008

I'll give a talk about Grok on FISL, the Forum Internacional do
Software Livre, in Porto Alegre.

Since the year 2000 FISL has gathered thousands of free software
hackers and activists in the southernmost state capital of Brazil.
Most attendees are Brazilian, but people from Uruguay, Argentina and
other countries also attend.

Among previous celebrity speakers at FISL, I can mention:

- Paul Everitt
- Alan Runyan
- David Heinemeier Hansson
- Greg Stein
- Rasmus Lerdorf

(just in the web development segment; free software celebrities such
as Stallmann and John "Maddog" Hall are almost always at hand in FISL)

Cheers,

Luciano