[Grok-dev] Grok on Python 2.5?

憨狗 hackgou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:46:36 EDT 2008

sorry, I should reply to grok-dev at zope.org
:P

hi, brandon
i think there are some problems when using Zope3 under python2.5,
when i try to compile Zope3 based py2.5,unfortunately, there occured
too much error.
that caused me have to give up this action.
if Zope3 cann't officially support py2.5. Grok cann't too, i think.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Brandon Craig Rhodes
<brandon at rhodesmill.org> wrote:
> While here at PyCon, I've run into some Fedora guys who would love to
>  package "grokproject" with their distribution, but they only have
>  Python 2.5 and we don't guarantee that we work with that.
>
>  If I wanted to make Zope 3 and Grok "officially" support Python 2.5,
>  what would I take?
>
>  --
>  Brandon Craig Rhodes   brandon at rhodesmill.org   http://rhodesmill.org/brandon

关注LAMP平台、安全、及web开发的个人blog: http://hackgou.itbbq.com