[Grok-dev] grokcore.component 1.0 released!

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu May 1 08:55:02 EDT 2008

Hi Phillip, this looks interesting. Can you explain how this works
together with z3 security. Since multiadapters are part of the mix, I am
assuming this means everything is without any security on the views as
with regular Grok. I am willing to consider trying this out a small
project but my stumbling block is security. Many thanks.

Regards,
David