[Grok-dev] Viewlet document for layouts

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:11:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Tim Terlegård
<tim.terlegard at valentinewebsystems.se> wrote:
>> I would in fact propose that this sort of technology becomes
>> "standard" in Grok, and that Normal views are in fact viewlets for the
>> main content. If not, the themehooks I did mean that you can impose
>> this exact technology on normal views.
>
> Don't follow here. What themehooks?

http://svn.zope.org/z3c.themehook/trunk

It replaces the default publisher with one that has a themehook, where
you can hook in exactly what you described. :)
I did something that does it too, I have it on my hard drive
somewhere. It calls a main template (that should be gotten from the
current browserlayer). This template does all the theming, and then
sticks the rendered output of the template in there somewhere. The
result is that you get the type of viewlet theming you just did, but
for everything.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64