[Grok-dev] Re: does Grok Tutorial need update from 0.12?

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Fri May 16 05:47:39 EDT 2008

David Bain, on 2008-05-16:
> In the grok tutorial
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/book/#setting-up-grokproject
> under creating a grok project.
>
> It seems that the step that mentions:
>
> "You will be asked a number of questions now. First you need to supply the
> name of the initial module that your package will contain. We'll stick with
> the default app.py:
>
> Enter module (Name of a demo Python module placed into the package) ['app.py']:
>
> "
> no longer happens in grok 0.12.
>
> I was only asked for my admin info and the location of the grok directory. I
> think this should be updated for grok 0.12

This is already updated on the trunk of the tutorial.  So that trunk
just needs to be pushed to the website at some point.

Though actually grokproject needs to be released on the cheese shop
first; that way it would match the tutorial trunk.

Philipp, do we want any more improvements to grokproject before making
a new release?  I can also make the release, if you give me rights on
the cheese shop.  My username there is maurits.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/