[Grok-dev] Re: we need a MethodGrokker

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri May 16 14:18:46 EDT 2008

Hey Philipp,

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> [... a lot of sense ...]
>
> I was thinking the same thing when I made the refactoring. I don't have
> much else to say, I think I agree comple.... CRASH BANG BOOM KRZZZZ
> FYOOP SLURP FIZZZ (this is the universe imploding due to this anomaly :)).

We actually agree most of the time, it's just sometimes we need a while
to communicate what we actually agree on. :)

Okay, looks like we can proceed to do some more fun and games in
Martian. Are you interested in hacking on this? I don't have a lot of
time to dive into this right now, but it'd be nice if we could land it
in 0.13.