[Grok-dev] SQLAlchemy integration

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sat May 17 04:16:13 EDT 2008

I have used Christian Klingers StormContainer which allows you to
store objects as rows in an RDB. It works fine for the basic CRUD use
case. It would seem however that a SQL Alchemy component will be the
officially developed ORM integration story. I am guessing that it will
be trivial to migrate from StormContainer to SQL Alchemy once it is
released.

Mvh Sebastian