[Grok-dev] bootstrap again included directly in grokproject

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Sat May 17 19:28:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I did indeed remove the downloading of the
current trunk version of bootstrap.py in grokproject. I just copied in
the current one (which is working). Less risk this way, agreed.

Grokproject itself still has an externals with the trunk. I don't mind
changing that, too: all plone buildouts have a hardcoded version in
there which works fine. Any opinion on that one? People seemed to want
the most current one and having the trunk (as an svn:externals) used by
grokproject's svn version might be a nice way of notifying the
maintainers that there's a newer one ready for inclusion in
grokproject's end result. My personal guess: the current situation is
perfectly fine.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees          Blog: http://vanrees.org/weblog/