[Grok-dev] Grok sprint after EuroPython?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu May 29 12:09:09 EDT 2008

Hi there,

An informal poll: who would participate if there were a Grok sprint
after EuroPython? The sprints, like last year, are held for 3 days after
the conference, presumably at the hotel like last year as well. This
likely means lots of other sprints going on.

A conference-related sprint tends to be a bit less organized and
productive than a normal sprint in my experience, but this depends also
on who is there. I'll stay for the sprint if enough people show their
interest in participating.