[Grok-dev] Conflict between megrok.kss and megrok.form?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Sun Nov 16 21:32:09 EST 2008

Douglas Cerna <douglascerna at yahoo.com> writes:

> I added megrok.kss to my setup.py and run buildout ...  But then I
> added features like dates and tried to use the zc.datetimewidget for
> my date fields. I know megrok.form gives this widget in an easy
> way. So I added megrok.form to my setup.py too and run buildout. And
> then my kss functionality stop working :( telling me:
>
> exceptions.TypeError: There isn't enough context to get URL
> information. This is probably due to a bug in setting up location
> information.

I would love to help, but merely attempting to buildout with
"megrok.form" included in my dependencies gives the buildout error:

Develop: '/home/brandon/g/BookApp/.'
Updating eggbasket.
Installing app.
Couldn't find index page for 'z3c.javascript' (maybe misspelled?)
Getting distribution for 'z3c.javascript'.
While:
  Installing app.
  Getting distribution for 'z3c.javascript'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'z3c.javascript'.