[Grok-dev] martian scan "bug" (feature?)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Nov 20 12:21:25 EST 2008

This conversation is silly.

I've created a branch in svn that has the changes we need at:

http://svn.zope.org/martian/branches/ignore-pyc-branch/

The "lemonade" index at http://dist.repoze.org/lemonade/dev/simple/ contains a
package made from this branch (and therefore the distribution of
repoze.bfg.convention that most folks use will use it).

We'll just maintain this fork as necessary.

- C