[Grok-dev] martian scan "bug" (feature?)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Nov 21 03:23:27 EST 2008

Yup, perhaps a bit too hasty, it was just that this thread was turning in to a
navel-gazing conversation about an obviously-right patch and forking mercifully
ended it.  To that extent, it was productive for me.

Anyway, it's not much of a fork: just a branch in Zope SVN.  I'll commit it to
the trunk once I get some tests written.