[Grok-dev] Grok documentation review request

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Fri Oct 10 22:38:53 EDT 2008

Hello, I've added you to the Documentation group, so you should be
able to publish and edit published docs now by yourself.

However, I also made some edits to improve the text ...

... and I also updated the section on filenaming to mention that you
can't expose filenames with URLs that start with + or @ or contain /
in Grok by changing the example to use the default INameChooser
implementation. However, I haven't tested these changes, so please
feel free to correct them if you spot a typo or mistake!

It might also be nice to give an example of how to provide a Grok View
to override the default view supplied by the zope.app.file package.

Cheers,

- Kevin