[Grok-dev] Is it feasible to intermingle a Zope3 application with Grok?

rogererens roger at erens-krekels.net
Thu Sep 25 12:49:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm about to learn Zope3 because I'm getting involved in an application
(OSHIP) that's being built with it. Since Grok aims to make developing Zope3
based applications easier, I'm wondering if it's possible to start using
Grok with an existing application (uhm, well, it doesn't exist really yet,
it's still very alpha)? Is there some sort of migration path/advice?

Or would it involve a complete rewrite?

One unrelated question: am I right that there's still no "Who uses Grok" or
grok.net link on the About Grok page, listing web sites/apps that were built
with Grok; or did I just not search enough?

Thanks for any ideas,

Roger