[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0a2 released!

Jasper Spaans j at jasper.es
Wed Apr 8 18:51:31 EDT 2009

Hoi,

Op 8 apr 2009, om 22:01 heeft Jan-Wijbrand Kolman het volgende
geschreven:

> The second step on the way to Grok 1.0!

Just a small problem:

I just tried upgrading an application previously living with grok 0.14
and some version of grokui.admin installed, but got bitten by the fact
that grokui.admin 0.3 imports stuff from zope.app.apidoc, but doesn't
require it in the setup.py. Adding that to the requires of my app made
it work. Don't know what to blame, now going to sleep.

Cheers,
Jasper
--
Jasper Spaans                                          http://jasper.es/
              This line was last modified 0 seconds ago.