[Grok-dev] Windows install troubles (again!)

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Apr 10 07:36:03 EDT 2009

Hi Jeroen,

Jeroen Michiel wrote:
> I finally got going by adding 'zope.app.preference' to the install_requires
> in setup.py. Does this make sense?

Argh, yes and no: the package is referenced by grokui.admin, but not
declared to be a dependency. It is referenced in configure.zcml and
outdated. I only checked for import statements while looking for
dependencies. Looks like we need another bugfix release of grokui.admin.

I wonder, why I didn't get this error as well while testing. Instead it
was included in sys.path. Looks like some other package referenced
zope.app.preferences here?!

Thanks for reporting this! I'll care for a fixed version today.

Best regards,

--
Uli