[Grok-dev] megrok.resourcelibrary

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:00:11 EDT 2009

Hi

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Souheil CHELFOUH <trollfot at gmail.com>wrote:

> I use it and it works great for me.
> Did you include the zcmls in your project ?

Indeed, it was my fault. I didn't include the zc.resourcelibrary in my
configure.zcml

The thing is that last time I have been using it, I included,
zc.resourcelibrary and megrok.resourcelibrary, in the setup.py, so the
directive includeDependencies was doing all the work.

Now, I (wrong) supposed that megrok.resourcelibrary, include it's own
dependencies. That's why I only included, megrok.resourcelibrary in setup.py

there is any reason for megrok.resourcelibrary, to not include
zc.resourcelibrary ?

Best Regards