[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0 final?

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:15:01 EDT 2009

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> -0 see below.
> -1
> +1

Let's have that discussion on the Plone list at a later time when a
proper proposal has been developed. I was merely giving some context on
a possible scenario, for the purpose of seeing if/how it aligns with
Grok's plans, not proposing something concrete for Plone at this stage.

> The current naming in grok has always been a big turnoff for me, and I
> was sad to see it appear in plone dexterity as well. With namespaces and
> eggs we already have too many directories, and this adds even more.

How would you like it to work?

Martin