[Grok-dev] function as named adapter: how?

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 05:00:27 EDT 2009

Upgraded to 1.0a3 and it works like a charm, thanks!

Btw, what is the 'right' way to upgrade?
I grabbed the latest versions.cfg from
http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/grok/trunk/versions.cfg, overwrote the
entries in my project's version.cfg, and bumped grok's version to grok =
1.0a3 and then ran buildout. Is that THE way, or just A way?