[Grok-dev] Querying the CA for grok'ed Views

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:16:47 EDT 2009

Lennart, views are registered as components providing Interface.
Meaning, if you want to query it, you can't specify anything more than
Interface for to retrieve it in the adapter registry.
That could be fixed in the view grokker. Instead of registering the
multi adapter as providing Interface, we could have it use the
grok.provides directive value instead and Interface if nothing is
specified.

Cheers,
- Souheil