[Grok-dev] where to put the code that can be run automatically when groks are started up?

TonyXu txu at userful.com
Thu Apr 23 13:54:53 EDT 2009

so far, I put the code in a module outside the functions and classes, it can
be run when the grok is started up. However, if I call "grok.getSite()" to
get the application object, it return "None". I guess it's because at the
beginning of grok's stating up, the grok will load all the modules, so my
code can be run, but at that time, the grok is not completely ready.
so, where is the best place to put the code?