[Grok-dev] object relationships

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Aug 19 07:14:50 EDT 2009

I have browsed the document and it is very nicely written. :) I
haven't checked for accuracy in the code. There are however some
formatting errors in the last HTML sample output. You might want to
fix that, I am not very good at reStructuredText so I dare not look at
it without a good deal of time at my hands.

Mvh Sebastian