[Grok-dev] sources in forms - multiple select

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 03:44:46 EDT 2009

What exactly do you mean with 'multiple select'?
To be able to select the same value multiple times?
If that's the case? I don't know either because I had the same issue a few
months back.
There is a 'unique' parameter that you can specify in your schema
definition, but it apparently is not taken into account. whether that's a
bug or a todo in the widget, I'm not sure...

Can someone else shine a light on this?