[Grok-dev] Connections remaining open?

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 10:50:12 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm working on a grok project, but recently I'm getting the following
warnings:
DB.open() has 8 open connections with a pool_size of 7
DB.open() has 9 open connections with a pool_size of 7
DB.open() has 10 open connections with a pool_size of 7

I'm the only user connecting to the server, but I always get this after 7
requests. It stops at 10, however.
Is this a problem? I recently upgraded from Grok V1.0a2 to the V1.0, perhaps
there's a configuration option I've missed?

If this really is a problem, how can I find out where those connections are
lingering?

Thanks!