[Grok-dev] Grok application with Eclipse 3.2

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 11:09:31 EST 2009

Michael Haubenwallner-2 wrote:

> pydev (http://pydev.org/) should have everything you need.
>
> Regards
> Michael

I'm using PyDev with Eclipse for my project, with very good results.

I also pb.recipes.pydev to automatically add the zope libs to your external
source Folders (interesting for code completion and debugging and stuff):
add this to your buildout.cfg:

[pydev]
recipe = pb.recipes.pydev
eggs = ${app:eggs}

and then add pydev to the parts entry of the buildout section at the top.
create a pydev project in eclipse, and then run buildout. Refresh your
project in eclipse and now the external source folders of your project
should be updated (see Project -> Properties -> PyDev - PYTHONPATH)