[Grok-dev] Grok-1.1a2 released!

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:07:33 EST 2009

Thanks JW!!!!!

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 22:43 +0000, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:

> Most probably we will find issues and bugs in this release. By
> identifying these, and with your help, providing solutions, we can
> quickly move forward to a beta.

Setup:
Ubuntu 9.10
Python 2.6 virtual environment no site packages
Application: http://launchpad.net/oship
Removed all existing eggs (just to be nice and clean)

1. from zope.app.catalog.catalog import Catalog == ImportError: No
module named catalog.catalog

1a. Fix - from zope.catalog.catalog import Catalog (same with other
catalog imports)

That's the only issue I had.  Of course there is a lot of Grok that I am
still not using. :-)

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home