[Grok-dev] megrok.resource

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:28:03 EST 2009

I released a small package for helping people to include resources in
their grok application.
It's called megrok.resourceviewlet. It uses viewlet to include
resources using the context, request, layer and view as possible
discriminants
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.resourceviewlet

any feedback, as usual, is more than welcome.