[Grok-dev] Catalog/Indexes/Search error

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Dec 30 15:52:40 EST 2009

I have a stupid question. Have you added the code to an working
application? Because the howto only shows the code you need to add to
your application to support indexing of objects of the class
ProtonObject. And as mention before, the application needs to be
recreated for the catalog and indexes to be added by grok.

If you can zip your /src directory I can look at the code. Might not
be before the coming Monday though (New Years eve...)

Mvh Sebastian