[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 22:42:41 EST 2009

Both my vacation and the year are coming to an end.

I will be converting the Google Docs spreadsheet to a ReST-sourced
webpage on the Grok website, hopefully before 2009 is over.

If you have been putting off reviewing the content, now is the time!
(Actually, you are kind of "way past the time", but I am in a very
relaxed state of mind these days ;-)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ag50MhE4pOa0dFl6VlBSZkpGSDlBTHNFd1pMVS1PS2c

It can still be changed by those (not me) with edit rights on the
site.  If I really screwed something up, I will fix it of course.

But if the request is "Couldn't you sort it this way?" or "How about
separate categories for foo and bar?", they will be met with a slurred
chorus of "Auld Lang Syne".

Happy New Year everyone!
Steve