[Grok-dev] The z3c.widget is broken

geoHUZ geohuz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:50:55 EST 2009

After adding z3c.widget into setup.py I run Buildout and get error of not
able to download the z3c.javascript egg file. My work around is:

1. Check out manually:

svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.javascript/trunk z3c.javascript

2. copy the z3c.javascript directory into the project directory. (The same
dir as buildout.cfg residing in)

3. change the buildout.cfg:
    develop=.  ---->  develop=. z3c.javascript

Then the Buildout runs successfully.

My other question is, are we able to use z3c.form in grok? It looks like the
z3c.form is better than the zope.formlib which grok is currently based on.