[Grok-dev] How do I add Python 2.6 support to Grok?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed Feb 18 16:46:55 EST 2009

Well, I just started trying to use Python 2.6 w/ Grok last week, and
so far I've only encountered one issue - the one where zope.session
can't handle unicode (https://bugs.launchpad.net/grok/+bug/324327). I
commited a fix to this the other day in svn, so if you pull
zope.session/trunk from svn and point buildout to that version
everything seems to work OK. Are there other unfixed issues w/ Python
2.6?

If a package maintainer would like release zope.session 3.8.1 or add
me as a package maintainer (and if doing this maybe also add me as a
maintainer to zope.app.form as I just fixed a little bug in there this
morning ...), then it will be possible to use this fix by having a
"zope.session = 3.8.1" in your [versions] section.