[Grok-dev] BBB removals on the way to 1.0

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Thu Jan 8 16:36:47 EST 2009

Since we are soon approaching the point at which no further breaking can
be performed, are there any of our four (according to grep) BBB's that
we have in our code base?  In particular, couldn't those two IGrok
methods be removed without harm, to keep things clean going forward?

I have also tested removing the two "BBB -- to be removed in June 2007"
classes from `grokcore/formlib/components.py` and have found that the
module's tests still run fine without them.  Could I pull those from its
trunk as well, to benefit some future release?