[Grok-dev] Question about using the grok.name('index')

geoHUZ geohuz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:03:53 EST 2009

In the Grok tutorial, the last example shows how to use grok directive to
explicitly connect to model, and associate a view as the index view. While
playing with the example code, I'm wondering how can I access the object
through the url if I don't use grok.name('index'),

class EntryIndex(grok.View):
    grok.context(Entry)
    grok.name('index')

by removing the grok.name('index'), I know I'm supposed to use url such as
/entryindex to access the Entry, but I can't work it out.