[Grok-dev] Releases of grokcore.site, grokcore.annotations and five.grok.

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Mon Jul 6 07:10:28 EDT 2009

Hello,

    Just a mail to announce you that I released (last week) some
    extensions:

    - grokcore.annotation which is the support for Grok Annotations
      outside of Grok,

    - grokcore.site which is the support for the setup of local sites
      outside of Grok,

    Those two new extensions have support as well in the new release of
    five.grok.

    When Grok 1.0 will be out, we will be able to update it so it use
    those two new extensions (correct me if I am wrong and you want it
    before, but it's in beta state so we should not do those changes, I
    think).

    Best regards,

    Sylvain,

--