[Grok-dev] We really need to do something about ZopeXMLConfigurationError

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Jul 23 07:17:14 EDT 2009

This is just not debuggable (for any normal user anyway...). There is
absolutely no information I can use, the stack trace won't even say
which class or even file that is involved. I know from experience what
might be wrong, but still, there must be more information that one
could provide.

zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/
jhsware/groksandbox/Rider/parts/app/site.zcml", line 4.0-4.27
     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/jhsware/groksandbox/Rider/
src/rider/configure.zcml", line 5.2-5.27
     ValueError: ('Duplicate name', 'title')

Mvh Sebastian