[Grok-dev] We really need to do something about ZopeXMLConfigurationError

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri Jul 24 10:36:19 EDT 2009

Hi Sebastian

do you know:

    http://svn.zope.org/z3c.componentdebug/trunk/src/z3c/componentdebug

I have 'nt tried this, but i think it should be possible
to use this in a grokproject. At least this package should
give you an good starting point for further investigatins.

I think it should be possible to apply this patch in debug-mode,
and get more meaningful tracebacks out of zope component architecture.

HTH Christian