[Grok-dev] Maintenance of Community Documentation

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jun 9 04:02:48 EDT 2009

I just want to note that not getting an explicit go ahead is a show
stopper for us. We need to know that we have the endorsement of the
community in general and Martijn in particular.

Basically, if you think we are getting it wrong let us know so we
don't waste everybodys time. And if you think we are getting it right,
just give us a thumbs up.

Mvh Sebastian