[Grok-dev] Alternative Layout System in Grok with z3c.template/z3c.pagelet

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:28:02 EDT 2009

I understand the problem, now. Using the View grokker, the template
validation fails because of the provided render method.
Even more, the Pagelet does provide the IGrokView interface from
grokcore.view, not grok, so no application_url nor flash.
Though, these methods are needed in case of grok app devs. It's really
too bad that there no grokcore.view.View mixin nor grok.View one, to
allow the reusability of these methods and save some code duplication.