[Grok-dev] grokcore.securirty trunk has an svn:external to zope.security trunk - still needed?

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:21:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

If I read the svn logs correctly, Brandon Rhodes added an svn:external
in grokcore.security to zope.security's trunk. This has happened a
while ago and I think this has to do with the "getting the dependency
graph more sane sprint".

Since then zope.security has been released.

I tested grokcore.security with this latests release of zope.security
(it needs newer zope.location and zope.schema too) in my working copy.
Tests pass. I assumes it is OK to remove the svn:external, and up the
version requirements of these packages in grokcore.security's
versions.cfg, right?

regards,
jw

--