[Grok-dev] Internationalisation, is the howto current?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Mar 26 09:11:38 EDT 2009

Everything is very straight forward so far :) I think it works with
all-in-one, I just skipped the Plone part.

I have been following the instructions and have some questions:

-how do I set the "current" language in my application?
-can I set the locales directory in buildout rather than having to
edit configure.zcml?
-should I skip the "Extracting strings with i18ndude" and use
"Extracting strings with lovely.recipe:i18n" or doesn't this matter?

Mvh Sebastian