[Grok-dev] Internationalisation, is the howto current?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Mar 26 11:16:09 EDT 2009

I am not sure if my translations are registring properly. I am
dropping into a debugging prompt and trying

   from zope.i18n import translate
   translate('my_msgid', 'MyDomain', target_language="en")

but it only returns "my_msgid". How can I test if my translation
domain has been registered and what msgids have been loaded?

Mvh Sebastian