[Grok-dev] Querying the CA for grok'ed Views

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:58:25 EDT 2009

It's the zope default to register a view as providing Interface.
I often complained about that, since it would be interesting to be
able to do a : getAdapters((context, request), IProvidedIface)
I did that on a project, but had to code my very own grokker.
This is a bit silly, I think that the grok.provide() should be
possibly overriding that base behavior.

Looking up through all the registry might be performance costy, though.

about class query :
http://tracker.trollfot.org/browser/projects/dolmen/dolmen.packages/dolmen.content/dolmen/content/utils.py

Cheers.