[Grok-dev] hurry.extjs

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:02:01 EDT 2009

Hey,

As far I understand, we can't package ExtJS and publish it on pypi.... :(
Developers must download it manually from their web site.

The only thing I can imagine in order to create hurry.extjs, it's to say in
the README:

1) Download ExtJS from here: http://.... and place it in your home
directory.
2) Include "hurry.extjs" in your setup.py
3) run ./bin/buildout (hurry.extjs will extract and copy ExtJS for you)

Does have any sense?

--
Santiago Videla
www.revolucionesweb.com.ar

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el
pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y
humilde que l at s tod at s somos.