[Grok-dev] megrok.trails + megrok.rdb

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:33:48 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm working in a project using megrok.rdb and I was wondering if I can use
ideas used in megrok.trails to resolve traversals URLs. I was thinking on
extending megrok.trails to something like megrok.rdbtrails (better names are
welcome... :)

I didn't write any line of code yet, but I think that there isn't too much
work to do actually, what I saw until now is:

using megrok.trails, you write

trails = [
    Trail('/person/:id', Person),
]

and this resolve the URL

http://example.com/app/person/3096

by returning an instance, Person(id=3096).

megrok.rdbtrails should return something like

session = rdb.Session()
session.query(Person).filter(Person.id==3096).first()

I never used megrok.trails before, so maybe I'm missing something, any
comments?
anybody using megrok.rdb or megrok.trails that will find this useful?

Best Regards

--
Santiago Videla
www.revolucionesweb.com.ar

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el
pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y
humilde que l at s tod at s somos.