[Grok-dev] grok z3c.testsetup problem

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri May 8 05:01:31 EDT 2009

Hi Uli,

thanks for your answer. But i run into a new one...

Now i have placed the nva.sliteauth under project_root/devel.
If i start the testrunner it seems that the testrunner don´t find
my test.

This is my tests.py in nva.sliteauth:

####
import z3c.testsetup
import nva.sliteauth
print "This file is picked up by the testrunner..."

test_suite = z3c.testsetup.register_all_tests('nva.sliteauth')

This is the README.txt of nva.sliteauth:

Test for nva.sliteauth

:doctest:
   >>> import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
   >>> 1 + 1