[Grok-dev] schema.List widget with non-unique values from a Choice

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed May 13 10:23:14 EDT 2009

This works:

   contact_type = schema.List(title=u"Typ",
value_type=schema.TextLine(), required = True, unique=False, default=[])

so your assumption seems to be correct

   contact_type = schema.List(title=u"Typ",
value_type=schema.Choice(vocabulary = 'Contact Types'), required =
True, unique=False)

I believe the offending line is found in

   function moveItems(from, to)

near the end:

         // delete moved item in source
         src.options[src.selectedIndex] = null;