[Grok-dev] Need Grok Zen

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:23:45 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

That was exactly what I was looking for.  I don't understand it all yet;
but I can tell it has the info I need.

I'll probably have more questions later.

FEEDBACK: VERY well written....can I entice you to help write docs for
the OSHIP project? ;-)

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services