[Grok-dev] Grok Documentation

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:26:15 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 06:56 -0700, Steve Schmechel wrote:

> (As I was writing this and eating breakfast, I see Tim Cook just volunteered to help with documentation.  Amazing!  Looks like the documentation topic is back on the table.)

Please let me be very clear in my volunteerism.

I am volunteering to review submitted documentation to see that it meets
the guidelines and maybe do a bit of editing here and there.

I do not feel I have the knowledge to author very much documentation.  I
am sure that I will benefit from reviewing the work of others.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services